Avoid surgery and improve function with Regenexx - Explore this topic and more with Dr. Chris Williams in this free seminar!
[FREE SEMINAR] We present the latest, non-surgical procedures to treat arthritis, joint injuries, and spine issues as a viable alternative to surgery. Learn why Regenexx® procedures are superior to other regenerative treatment options.
Regenexx procedures work without surgery, with the goal of improving function. Discover how these procedures are used in patients with arthritis, joint injuries, sports injuries and spine conditions. Review the basic science, research, and treatment options for these procedures, to help patients stay active, improve function, and avoid surgery.
Space fills up quickly, so register today. Please invite a friend! Light snacks provided. There is free parking in the bank parking lot next to the building. Parking in the buildings garage is validated to a rate of $7.
Regenexx ® is used for:
- Knee pain, osteoarthritis
- Knee ACL and meniscal tears
- Hip arthritis, pain and labral tears
- Shoulder pain and rotator cuff tendonitis
- Low back, neck and nerve pain, sciatica
- Tennis/golfer's elbow
- Achilles tendonitis
- Foot & ankle pain, plantar fasciitis
- Sacroiliac joint instability
- Most other common joint injuries
At the seminar, you'll learn:
* What interventional orthopedics and regenerative medicine procedures are.
* How Regenexx procedures work by increasing the concentration of your body’s own healing agents.
* Why these procedures stimulate your body's natural response in injured or degenerative areas.
* When non-surgical, needle-based procedures can be an alternative to surgery
* Q&A with our presenter, Dr. Chris Williams.
Christopher J. Williams, MD is the founder and medical director of Interventional Orthopedics of Atlanta. He is one of the top regenerative medicine doctors in the country and is the first Regenexx provider in the State of Georgia. Dr. Williams wholeheartedly believes in a holistic approach to medicine and takes pride in building a partnership with each patient so that they can learn the skills to be able to achieve their functional goals in life.